Making the most of our revolutionary recycled fabric specification, the all-new Women’s Cycling Jersey in black has been developed from the ground up to offer premium comfort and an unrivalled technical specification for an unbeatable price.
Made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles, the latest range of women’s recycled cycling jerseys contains a host of premium features, designed to blur the difference between elite, high performance jerseys and affordability for sustainable apparel. All polyester used in this cycling jersey is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
A race-cut fit and SBS full length zipper, the jersey features a silicone gripper for optimal placement, while rear pockets and a zipped valuables pocket make it a practical choice for Spring and Summer rides. The additional of reflective logos help keep you visible on those later night rides.
Close-cut sleeves and featuring our Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology, we’re delighted to present this jersey as our flagship cycling product, and a glimpse at the future of sportswear made with recycled materials.
- Race cut, premium ladies cycling jersey made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Concealed SBS full length front zipper.
- Silicone hem gripper for ongoing comfort and jersey placement.
- Lower side panels feature marl reflective print
- Rear stretch-retention cargo pockets.
- Vertical valuables zipped pocket.
- Silver reflective heat-pressed print on front left chest and back of the neck.
- Contents: Main Body: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane, Collar & Back Pocket: 100% Recycled Polyester in Micro Check Mesh
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Women’s