Making the most of our revolutionary Eco:1 specification recycled fabric, the Mens Ascent Cycling Jersey has been developed from the ground up to offer premium comfort and an unrivalled technical specification for an unbeatable price.
Now featuring a new sublimated linear design in a range of vibrant blues and oranges, the Ascent jersey is the perfect combination of colour and quality.
Made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles, the Eco:1 range of men’s recycled cycling jerseys contains a host of premium features, designed to blur the difference between elite, high performance jerseys and affordability for sustainable apparel. All polyester used in this cycling jersey is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
A race-cut fit and SBS full length zipper, the jersey features a silicone gripper for optimal placement, while rear pockets and a zipped valuables pocket make it a practical choice for Spring and Summer rides. The additional of reflective logos help keep you visible on those later night rides.
Close-cut sleeves and featuring our Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology, we’re delighted to present this jersey as our flagship cycling product, and a glimpse at the future of sportswear made with recycled materials.
- Race cut, premium men’s cycling jersey made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Concealed SBS full length front zipper.
- Silicone hem gripper for ongoing comfort and jersey placement.
- Rear stretch-retention cargo pockets.
- Vertical valuables zipped pocket.
- Silver reflective heat-pressed print on front left chest and back of the neck.
- Contents: Main Body: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane, Collar & Back Pocket: 100% Recycled Polyester in Micro Check Mesh
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Men’s
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL