The Scimitar Eco:1 Cotton T-Shirt range has been designed to look the part and offer an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional cotton tees.
Made from a blend of regenerated pre-consumer cotton waste, the Ocean Blue eco-friendly tee offers the perfect degree of sustainable fashion for all. Featuring the new Scimitar logo on the front of chest in a blue, the t-shirt is perfect for social occasions, training and everyday use.
Colour-wise, the Ocean Blue Cotton T-Shirt uses a combination of coloured yarn to produce a marl effect of blue and white, and is a stunning alternative to a block colour shirt.
Available initially in unisex sizing, the Eco:1 Cotton T-shirt combines the use of regenerated cotton with a polyester blend to offer you a premium cotton t-shirt while incorporating elements of our exclusive Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology.
Please note: this product has been made to a slim-fit style, and is initially available in unisex sizing only. If you are looking for a looser fit with your t-shirt, please up-size. Please refer to the size guide tab. Any questions, speak with the team on live chat or pop us an email here.
- Made with regenerated (pre-consumer) cotton waste.
- Slim-fit sizing looks good and feels great on the skin.
- Ocean Blue marl pattern with distinctive yet subtle Scimitar branding on the front.
- Cotton T-Shirt containing elements of exclusive Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology.
- Taped neck & ribbed collar.
- Twin needle detailing at hem & sleeve.
- Contents: 60% Regenerated Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Weight: 170gsm
- Care: Machine wash on cold. Tumble dry on a low heat.
- Fit Available: Unisex
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL