Featuring panels with 100% recycled polyester, the Scimitar team have worked hard to develop a multi-use garment that is comfortable, practical and durable.
The four-way stretch fabric make our technical shorts extremely versatile; they are equally at home in the gym as they are being worn for a run. Zipped front pockets keep everything secure, while an internal drawstring with an elasticated waistband make sure you are comfortable throughout your run or training session.
Safety is always priority with us, which is why all products within the Eco:1 range feature reflective Scimitar logos. For our versatile technical shorts, the front logo is reflective. The Black Technical shorts mean they look great with any of your other running apparel, but have been designed to look perfect with the Scimitar range of running vests and t-shirts.
What do you get for your £30? A durable pair of advanced technical shorts at an attractive price, particularly for a product that contains recycled polyester. Please refer to the size guide tab before placing your order. If you have any questions, speak with the team on live chat or pop us an email here.
- Designed to be lightweight and stretchy for summer runs.
- Concealed front zipped pockets.
- Internal drawstring tie at waistband.
- Enclosed elasticated waistband.
- Reflective logo on the front hem of the technical shorts.
- Attractive grey for the main colour.
- Main Fabric: Lightweight Woven 4-Way Stretch Polyester
- Back Yoke Panel Contents: 100% Recycled Aerolite Polyester
- Weight: 140gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Men’s
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL