Utilising our exciting new Eco:1 recycled fabric, the women’s Classic Cycling Jersey has been crafted from the ground up to offer premium comfort and an unrivalled technical specification for the price.
Featuring a vintage design with a burst of Cyan & Pink, the Classic jersey has the perfect balance of colour and style. Made from up to seven recycled plastic bottles, the Eco:1 range of women’s cycling jerseys contains a host of premium features, designed to blur the difference of elite jerseys and affordability for sustainable apparel.
All polyester used in this cycling jersey is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
A race-cut fit and SBS full length zipper, the jersey features a silicone gripper for optimal placement, while rear pockets and a zipped valuables pocket make it a practical choice for your next ride.. The additional of reflective logos help keep you visible on those later night rides.
Close-cut sleeves and featuring our Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology, we’re delighted to present this jersey as our flagship cycling product, and a glimpse at the future of sportswear made with recycled materials.
- Race cut, premium cycling jersey made from recycled polyester.
- Concealed SBS full length front zipper.
- 1cm silicone gripper for ongoing comfort and jersey placement.
- Three rear stretch-retention cargo pockets.
- Vertical valuables zipped pocket.
- Silver reflective heat-pressed print on front left chest and back of the neck.
- Contents: Main Body: 83% Recycled Polyester, 17% Elastane, Collar & Back Pocket: 100% Recycled Polyester in Micro Check Mesh
- Weight: 130gsm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Do not bleach. Iron low. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Fit Available: Men’s
- Sizes Available: XS to XXL